Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Weekly Inspiration

Asperatus Clouds Over New Zealand Image Credit & Copyright: Witta Priester

My eye is drawn to the the sky & the clouds in the sky. The clouds are tan and have a swirly texture to them. The foreground is the abnormal clouds, while the background reveals the normal clouds in the sky. They work together by contrasting the difference in the color and texture of the clouds. The middle of the swirly clouds caught my eye, this stands out because it forms a line down the middle of the frame . The photographer's point of view is on the ground, with the camera pointed upward towards the sky. The subject of the photo is obviously the abnormal clouds in the sky. I admire this photo because I love sky pictures and a lot of them are always alike, but this is the most abstract one I've ever seen!


No comments:

Post a Comment